The Student News Site of St. John Neumann Catholic High School

The Celtic Times

The Celtic Times

The Celtic Times

Living through God’s word

Each week SJN has a new memory verse for everyone to dwell on.
Meg Bucher

Living through God’s word

“The salvation that God offers us is an invitation to be part of a love story interwoven with our personal stories” Pope Francis (Christus Vivit, 252).

Every week the school is presented with a new memory verse. The school does this in hopes to bring us all closer to God. Some verses are of encouragement, while others may be about loving one’s neighbor. 

This verse was written by Pope Francis. Pope Francis reminds us that God offers all of us salvation. We are to be part of God’s love story which is interwoven with our own personal stories. God will always reach his hand out to you when you need it. Ask and you shall receive. God’s mercy is grand and he wants all of us to have a chance for redemption. 

The memory verses are chosen with careful consideration of the date and time of the year. Each week may speak differently to each student. Depending on the specific needs of the student. God is always ready to speak to us, and invites us to listen and spend time dwelling on his words.

Here are some more memory verses just like this, in case you’re interested.. Click Here