The Student News Site of St. John Neumann Catholic High School

The Celtic Times

The Celtic Times

The Celtic Times

SJN Lives through Faith and the Community

Touring the Halls of SJN

The Neumann Open House was a success this year. 70 families came in support of their children. Student volunteers were assigned a number that corresponded to the family they toured around the school. Genevieve Estes, 

did an amazing job with her family who brought their daughter to see the campus. She is looking at entering Neumann as she moves into 9th grade.

About SJN 

The SJN Mission states that we are committed to providing our students with a rigorous, College preparatory education, rooted in Gospel values and the educational philosophy of St. John Bosco. It goes on to say that we create a unique personalized learning environment that prepares each student to positively impact the world through faith, integrity, intelligence, personal responsibility, joy and selfless service. We Follow the Four Pillars of the Salesian Oratory

Neumann is a Home where young people feel welcomed, known, loved, supported,and safe;

Neumann is a School where caring faculty challenge students academically and helpthem become good Christians and honest citizens of the world;

Neumann is a Church that gives meaning to life and provides an environment thatsupports the student’s prayer and spiritual life;

Neumann is a Playground where students can celebrate life and build lastingfriendships, find inspiration for creativity and experience positive energy and joy inChrist.

So many of our students came to the Open House to help out. They made sure theschool felt like a welcome and educational place for the parents and their children.

The Salesian Sisters also helped tremendously with the Open House and made sure everything was in order.

https://sjnceltics.org/