The Student News Site of St. John Neumann Catholic High School

The Celtic Times

The Celtic Times

The Celtic Times

“The Sound of Freedom” Breaks the Silence

The Sound of Freedom is an eye opening and emotional story about child trafficking.
Angel Studios
“Angel Studios 2023 Production”

Freedom… Some people stay silent, while others raise their voices. Some fight, while others hide. 

“The Sound of Freedom” is a movie that reveals the horrible truth about child trafficking. It’s a heartbreaking movie, but it also makes us aware of the world around us. It tells a story of two little kids battling through sex trafficking. They are convinced they’re going to a modeling agency, but instead are traded off for money.

It’s not just them, thousands of other kids are also stolen from their families, and taken into the jaws of evil. There are some good people who are fighting against this evil. They fight for the good of humanity, and will go to any lengths to save children from this underground industry which is fueled by greed.

This is a must watch.

Currently “The Sound of Freedom” is still in theaters. Angel studios has been nice enough to help people pay for others to watch the movie. If you order your tickets online, just click here on the provided link to help give a free ticket to someone who might not be able to attend the movie otherwise. 

What are you waiting for? Fight for what you believe in.

This film is produced by Eduardo Verástegui and directed by Alejandro Monteverde.